Cell8 Pty Limited (ABN 41 155 492 863) (Cell8 or We/we or Our/our or Us/us) maintains this website asperamobile.com and any related Cell8 website, mobile application and social media page for your enjoyment, entertainment, information and use. Please feel free to browse the website.
- If you are browsing this website as a non-commercial consumer, you may access material displayed on the website for your non-commercial, personal use only and subject to the Website Terms and Conditions stated below.
- If you are browsing this website as an employee/agent/member of any business or organisation, you may access or download material displayed on the website only in accordance with the Website Terms and Conditions stated below. This permission is specifically conditioned on you maintaining all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices contained on the materials and keeping all such material intact and in the same form as presented on the website. Additionally, you may not:
- distribute or transmit, modify, reuse, republish, frame, upload to a third party, report, or use the contents of the website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Cell8’s prior written permission;
- use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” or use any sponsored or paid Google or other search engine sponsored search results / sponsored links that utilise keywords that directly relate to a Cell8 name, trade indicia, trade mark, logo, product or brand without Cell8’s prior written permission; or
- include a link to the website or display the contents of the website framed or otherwise surrounded by material not originating from the website without Cell8’s prior written permission.
- Your access to and use of the website is also subject to the Website Terms and Conditions stated below and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Website Terms and Conditions stated below.
- The material on this website may reside on a server in New South Wales, Australia The law applicable to use of the material and to disputes arising out of the material is New South Wales, Australia.
- Publication of electronic addresses on the website is for the purpose of professional communication only and must not be used to infer consent to the receipt of unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
Website Terms and Conditions
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
- All material on the website is protected by all applicable laws including copyright and trade mark laws unless otherwise specifically noted and may not be used except as permitted in these Website Terms and Conditions or in the text on the website.
- Your use of the website is at your risk. The information on the website, including third party views, does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Cell8 or any of its brands. Any suggestions or advice contained on the website should not be relied upon in place of professional advice. You are responsible for checking the accuracy of relevant facts, instructions, suggestions and/or opinions given on this website before entering into any commitment based upon them.Cell8 makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy and, to the extent permitted by law, Cell8 specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the website. Neither Cell8 nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access, the website whether due to a breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence, or otherwise even if Cell8 has been notified or advised of the possibility of such damages. Except as otherwise stated in the text of a webpage of this website or as required by law, everything on the website and all Cell8 products displayed on the website are provided to you “AS IS” and, to the extent permitted by law, is provided Without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- Cell8 assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website (including accessing hyperlinks) or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website. Cell8 also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any interruptions, delays or errors in access to the website or the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, security or reliability of any communications (including, without limitation, any transactions) made through or in relation to the website. We also assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures related to, or resulting from, your access to, use of or uploading of material to this website.
- If you send any communications or materials or content (of any nature) to the website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Cell8 or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, by sending or placing any such information, you grant to Cell8 an irrevocable, perpetual, unrestricted, royalty-free worldwide licence to use, copy, sublicense, modify, redistribute or otherwise deal with such information or materials or content including, without limitation, any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the website for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
- The website refers to products and/or services that are generally available in Australia but may not be available in your particular country or locality. The reference to any such products or services in this website does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time in your particular locality. You should therefore check with Cell8 for specific product/service availability in your locality.
- Although Cell8 may from time to time monitor or review uploads, discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like that may be included from time to time on the website, Cell8 is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the contents of any such communications nor for any error, defamation, libel, obscenity, profanity, or inaccuracy contained in any such communication. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. By accessing and browsing the website, you agree that you shall indemnify, and keep indemnified, Cell8 from and against any claim, action, damage, loss, liability, cost, payment, charge or expense including but not limited to consequential loss, economic loss and legal expenses (calculated on a solicitor/client basis) suffered or incurred by Cell8 arising out of any claim or action that results from your accessing and use of the website or in connection with any breach by you of these Website Terms and Conditions.
- Cell8 will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Cell8 to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials. In addition, you will not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the website;
- Post, transmit or in any way exploit any material of any kind for commercial purposes, or which contains any promotional material or advertising; or
- Download any material posted by any other user if you know, or ought reasonably to know, that such material cannot legally be distributed in such a manner.
- Any order placed by you on the website or on a linked website is an offer by you to purchase the particular product or service specified. Cell8 and the third party linked website owner reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including, without limitation, an error in your order or in the material on the website, or the unavailability of the product or service. The contract to purchase the particular product or service only comes into existence in accordance with the stated terms and conditions of sale of that product or service, including advertising terms & conditions.
- The website is not intended for children under the age of thirteen (13) and no person under the age of thirteen (13) may use the site. If you use the site, you affirm that you are at least thirteen (13) years old. If you use the site and you are under eighteen (18) years old, you affirm that you have parental/guardian consent to use the website and upload content.
- Any data costs associated with accessing this website remain your responsibility and are dependent on the service provider used.
Third party content
- Cell8 is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from the website. Your linking to any other site is entirely at your own risk. While Cell8 may provide links on this website to other sites, the inclusion of such links is for your convenience and information only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the owner/sponsor of the site or the content of the site. To the extent permitted by law, Cell8 disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, legality or otherwise of any materials or information contained on such sites.
- Features and information of third party suppliers, third party products and/or services described or depicted on the website, or available for enquiry or application through website hyperlinks, including, without limitation, availability and descriptions of products or services as displayed on the website and via website hyperlinks are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Materials and third party logos, brands and trade names displayed on the website are either the property of, or used with permission by, Cell8. The use of these materials by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Website Terms and Conditions or specific permission is provided elsewhere on the website or specific permission is obtained from the third party owners. Any unauthorised use of images and third party logos, brands and trade names may violate copyright laws, trade mark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
Social media platforms
- The website may contain social media links, applications or features (including but not limited to Facebook and the use of any social media platforms are subject to the particular social media platform’s prevailing terms and conditions of use. By using any social media applications or features on the website, you consent and agree to be bound to the particular terms and conditions of use of the social media platform. You also acknowledge and consent to this website accessing information you may have shared with the particular social media platform and contacting you via the social media platform or via the information you have shared (for example, sending an email directly to you to the email address provided to the social media platform), in accordance with the permissions you have granted this website via the social media platform. Users are encouraged to review the terms and conditions of use of each social media platform before engaging or interacting with the social media links, applications or features on the website. The website is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any social media platform.
Registration of user account
- In order to access certain parts of this website, you may be required to register a user or subscriber account with a log in email address and password. You may also be able to register a user account via Facebook Connect and OpenID In order to register a user account in the manner required, you must provide all information requested including your full name, telephone number, mobile telephone number, current and valid email address, residential address and postcode(Registration Data). All information provided must be true, accurate, current and complete. Incomplete, ineligible or incomprehensible user account registrations will be deemed invalid. You agree to maintain up-to-date Registration Data.
- You will not be able to access certain parts of this website unless you have registered a user account in the manner required. You must log in to your user account in the manner required each time you wish to access the relevant part of the website.
- You are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your account login and password, and you are responsible for any activity under your account and password. You agree to:
- immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and
- ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. It is your sole responsibility to control the dissemination and use of your password, control access to and use of your account and notify us when you desire to cancel your account.
We will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
- We reserve the right to refuse requests to register user accounts in our sole discretion. Without limiting the above, this includes but is not limited to refusing requests for suggested user logins which are the same as or similar to existing user logins or are inappropriate, offensive, obscene, abusive, defamatory or inciteful, and logins which infringe copyright, contain brand names, company names or registered trade marks, contain names of high profile or public figures or names promoting political, religious, social or economic issues. In creating your user account, you must not intentionally use the name of another living person.
Competitions, promotions, reward points and other offers
- From time to time, we (or selected third parties) may include competitions, promotions or other offers on this website. Each such offer shall be subject to its own express terms and may not be available in all jurisdictions.
Modification of Terms and Conditions
Modification of website
- Cell8 reserves the right to change this website in any way, including the right to modify, suspend or discontinue any service offered by us or any part of it (including the availability of any features of or pages on our site), at any time and without notice or liability to you. If you have authorised user access to the website, your ability to access and use the website may be suspended or terminated at any time without notice to you.